- Silver Coins Found Metal Detecting
- Recent Relic Finds
- Minelab Explorer and E-Trac Handbook
- Shield Nickel Metal Detecting Find
- A Few Recent Finds
- Silver Found on Video
- Metal Detecting – A Combined Effort
- Fisher F5 Finds Silver & Dollar
- Fisher F5 Vintage Toy Car Find
- RhinoShield Screen Protector – Review
- Teknetics Eurotek Pro
- Back to the Homestead
- Garrett AT Pro Ring Finds
- My Metal Detector Stable
- F5 finds What Others Missed
- AT Pro Maiden Voyage
- Fisher F5 Impressive Four Hunts
- New AT Pro Metal Detector
- War Nickel Found with Fisher F5
- 1919 Wheat Penny and Truck
- Old Homestead Hunt
- F5 Finds Silver Coin!
- Find Gold & Silver With Fisher F2
- Win Detecting Gear
- Fisher F5 Finds Scarce Token
- Why Get A Pinpointer?
- What Metal Detector Should I Get?
- Fisher F5 Is Here!
- Few Favorite Finds
- Metal Detecting News
Metal Detecting Newspaper
Follow @WeDetectMy Tweets
Tag Archives: arkansas metal detecting
Here’s a Few Silver Coins that I’ve found while metal detecting the last few years. 2014 was my best year for silver coins so far and hopefully 2015 will be even better!
It’s been awhile since I’ve posted to my blog so here are a few pics of some of my recent finds… I found this 1941 Merc Dime Recently at an old homestead in the woods with my AT Pro Metal … Continue reading →
So you have your new Minelab Explorer or E-Trac metal detector, but you don’t know how to use it yet, well don’t worry, we’ve got ya covered! Continue reading →
Lately I haven’t been able to detect at the old homesteads that I usually hunt. A combination of the humidity and the brush being grown up has forced me to limit my hunts to parks and easily detected spots that … Continue reading →
What do you do when you have multiple metal detectors that you can use? Well, do what I do… Use them! That’s what I did this past weekend. I packed the AT Pro, Fisher F5 and Eurotek Pro in the … Continue reading →