- Winter Nourishment…
- Silver Coins Found Metal Detecting
- Recent Relic Finds
- Minelab Explorer and E-Trac Handbook
- Shield Nickel Metal Detecting Find
- A Few Recent Finds
- Silver Found on Video
- Metal Detecting – A Combined Effort
- Fisher F5 Finds Silver & Dollar
- Fisher F5 Vintage Toy Car Find
- RhinoShield Screen Protector – Review
- Teknetics Eurotek Pro
- Back to the Homestead
- Garrett AT Pro Ring Finds
- My Metal Detector Stable
- F5 finds What Others Missed
- AT Pro Maiden Voyage
- Fisher F5 Impressive Four Hunts
- New AT Pro Metal Detector
- War Nickel Found with Fisher F5
- 1919 Wheat Penny and Truck
- Old Homestead Hunt
- F5 Finds Silver Coin!
- Find Gold & Silver With Fisher F2
- Win Detecting Gear
- Fisher F5 Finds Scarce Token
- Why Get A Pinpointer?
- What Metal Detector Should I Get?
- Fisher F5 Is Here!
- Few Favorite Finds
Metal Detecting Newspaper
Follow @WeDetectMy Tweets
Win Free Gear!
- Finding a Gun With A Metal Detector - A Pistol in the GrassMetal Detecting in the USA
- Take a Kid Metal Detecting - Detecting365Detecting365
- Some finds from the fields last couple weeks - Saving History One Piece at a Time
- JANNER53's METAL DETECTING BLOG: Port Eliot Rally - Two Silver Hammereds.
- Non-confrontational and polite
- A Complete Guide to Metal Detecting
- Getting Serious About Metal Detecting for Gold - Detecting365Detecting365
- Metal Detecting Thursday.
- Toasted | The Dirt Is Good To Me
- Metal Detecting Finds | Coins
- Winter Nourishment…
- Some finds from the fields last couple weeks
- Port Eliot Rally - Two Silver Hammereds.
- How Much Discrimination?
- HNL: Detecting at a “Hole” Notha’ Level!
- Detecting in the Dark
- World War 1 War Medal Goes Home.
- Did He Just Lie? What Would You Do?
- 10 Metal Detecting Tips
- Poll: Do You Travel To Metal Detect?
Tag Archives: Fisher F2
What do you do when you have multiple metal detectors that you can use? Well, do what I do… Use them! That’s what I did this past weekend. I packed the AT Pro, Fisher F5 and Eurotek Pro in the … Continue reading →
2014 is turning out to be a fun year for me. Between the Fisher F5 and the AT Pro, I have found 4 rings so far in just 4 months. That is a pretty good ratio! In 5 hunts, the … Continue reading →
Oh yeah, we all love Detector Pics, so here’s a few shots for your enjoyment. The ponies wanted to come out of the stable for a photo shoot. Fisher F2 with Sniper coil, Fisher F5, and Garrett AT Pro with … Continue reading →
There is a park near my house that I detect at all the time. I have found three rings there in the past. I’ve also found a .925 bracelet, earrings, and a necklace with a heart pendant there. The rings … Continue reading →
If you follow my blog you know that I have been using the Fisher F2 for the last few years, and then recently the Fisher F5. I love Fisher detectors, and will always own one. They are great metal detectors! … Continue reading →
I returned an old homestead that I have hunted in the past. This time I detected an area that I missed last time. I was hunting beside a large tree when I got a nice Zinc signal on the F5, … Continue reading →
Cabin fever was setting in, so when we had some nice weather this last weekend I couldn’t wait to get out and do some metal detecting. I decided to detect an old homestead in the woods. The house and other … Continue reading →