- Places to Find Coins with your Metal Detector
- Silver Coins Found Metal Detecting
- Recent Relic Finds
- Minelab Explorer and E-Trac Handbook
- Shield Nickel Metal Detecting Find
- A Few Recent Finds
- Silver Found on Video
- Metal Detecting – A Combined Effort
- Fisher F5 Finds Silver & Dollar
- Fisher F5 Vintage Toy Car Find
- RhinoShield Screen Protector – Review
- Teknetics Eurotek Pro
- Back to the Homestead
- Garrett AT Pro Ring Finds
- My Metal Detector Stable
- F5 finds What Others Missed
- AT Pro Maiden Voyage
- Fisher F5 Impressive Four Hunts
- New AT Pro Metal Detector
- War Nickel Found with Fisher F5
- 1919 Wheat Penny and Truck
- Old Homestead Hunt
- F5 Finds Silver Coin!
- Find Gold & Silver With Fisher F2
- Win Detecting Gear
- Fisher F5 Finds Scarce Token
- Why Get A Pinpointer?
- What Metal Detector Should I Get?
- Fisher F5 Is Here!
- Few Favorite Finds
Metal Detecting Newspaper
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Follow @WeDetectMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Fisher F2
What do you do when you have multiple metal detectors that you can use? Well, do what I do… Use them! That’s what I did this past weekend. I packed the AT Pro, Fisher F5 and Eurotek Pro in the … Continue reading →
2014 is turning out to be a fun year for me. Between the Fisher F5 and the AT Pro, I have found 4 rings so far in just 4 months. That is a pretty good ratio! In 5 hunts, the … Continue reading →
Oh yeah, we all love Detector Pics, so here’s a few shots for your enjoyment. The ponies wanted to come out of the stable for a photo shoot. Fisher F2 with Sniper coil, Fisher F5, and Garrett AT Pro with … Continue reading →
There is a park near my house that I detect at all the time. I have found three rings there in the past. I’ve also found a .925 bracelet, earrings, and a necklace with a heart pendant there. The rings … Continue reading →
If you follow my blog you know that I have been using the Fisher F2 for the last few years, and then recently the Fisher F5. I love Fisher detectors, and will always own one. They are great metal detectors! … Continue reading →